Friday 8 July 2016

Gratitude

Despite this season having been dark, it has inspired incredible gratitude.

Grocery gift cards slipped into pockets.

Notes of encouragement.

Hugs.

Chocolate cupcakes baked for a birthday celebration that I could eat.

A temporary job that helped pay some bills.

Hubby getting a job with benefits.

Friends who love our kids.

Christmas gifts we finally used consisting of a gift card and free babysitting so we could have a date. (I recommend this as a gift to parents very highly.)

And today, a stranger to me, but someone who knows my husband through work bought flowers for me and dropped them in his shopping cart at the grocery store.

Big things and little things, and I am grateful to those who know us and love us selflessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment